Bingo Airsoft Design operates the http://www.bingoairsoftdesigns.com and collects some personal data from its Users. Bingo Airsoft Designs (BAD) will not sell, share, lease or otherwise disclose Personal Information collected on this site. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of eighteen. If you are seventeen or less, you need to provide parental contact information or exit this site.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. It our policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential, and it is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to such systems.
We use Personal Information only for providing customer service and improving the Site. By using the Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone
- Demographic information, such as address and postal code
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings
Bingo Airsoft Designs does not keep credit card or payment information on file or on our web server.
When making purchases through www.bingoairsoftdesigns.com, all credit card information and processing is SSL encrypted, and done through PayPal, and/or other secure payment gateways. Only the personal information that is needed to processes and ship your purchases is shared with us, and you can be confident that your credit card information is not distributed and is kept securely within the payment gateway. Payment data is transferred directly to the payment gateway with AVS verified by the card issuer to ensure your privacy is protected.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information concerning how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Cookies are used to:
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.